Introducing the premier management conference in academia
On the 04th-06th of September, 2020 we will be hosting the 2nd International Conference on Future of Business, Management and Economics in the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic. This is an excellent opportunity for academics from all over the world to come together and learn from each other. ICFBME is an event where ideas are shared openly and lead to engaging discussions as the attendees work together on creative and practical solutions to common challenges.
Bringing the field of Business, Management, and Economics into the future, ICFBME participants dive into most pressing needs and emerging trends. If you are working on research, we encourage you to submit it and present it at the event. Get feedback from your peers, share your knowledge and experience, and learn from fellow members of the academia.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Prague at ICFBME 2020!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Reasons to attend this management conference in 2020
- Be an oral presenter of the ICFBME conference 2020 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the ICFBME conference 2020 and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
- If you can’t attend the event in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
One of the most anticipated management conferences of 2020
10 August 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
20 August 2020
Publication opportunities available at our prestigious economics conference
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-055-4. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Be the best presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Address: Letenská 120/5, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia