Welcome to ICFBME
Economics conference 2020
On the 15th-17th of May, 2020 we will be hosting the 2nd International Conference on Future of Business, Management and Economics in the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic. This is an excellent opportunity for academics from all over the world to come together and learn from each other. ICFBME is an event where ideas are shared openly and lead to engaging discussions as the attendees work together on creative and practical solutions to common challenges.
Bringing the field of Business, Management, and Economics into the future, ICFBME participants dive into most pressing needs and emerging trends. If you are working on research, we encourage you to submit it and present it at the event. Get feedback from your peers, share your knowledge and experience, and learn from fellow members of the academia.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Prague at ICFBME 2020!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
10 August 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
20 August 2020
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Management, Business and Economics.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
PUBLISHED AND INDEXED IN VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-055-4. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
BE THE BEST PRESENTER
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Address: Letenská 120/5, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Icfbme is one of the best Mnagement Conference, Accounting Conference, Economics Conference, Business Conference, Management Conference 2020